Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tool 2-Building Community in the Online Environment

It was fun to look at each others blog.  I found that many of our teachers are very creative.  I am somewhat uncomfortable with posting because I am not really sure of what exactly to say and feel self-conscience.  Does anyone else feel this way?  I do realize this is the way of the future.  I am guessing when I get into something that is more than just talking about me it will be better.

http://kimcofino.com/blog/ Kim Cofino had several interesting post.  Her most recent one was on resume writing and presentations.  The one I found most interesting was titled -Setting the Standards.  This was discussing and sharing the "Connect Learning Community Vision"  that her committee created a framework with a mission and Standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment