Friday, July 6, 2012

Tool #5 - Part 1 Producing with Web 2.0 Tools

http://studio.stupeflix.com/v/Iv7P0wuGO2/

The above link should take you to the Stupeflix I created on The American Revolution and The Midnight Ride. I encountered a bit of difficulty while adding text to voice feature. I am sad to say I wasn't able to correct. Maybe there is someone out there who knows what I forgot to do. At this point I will try another venue as I now must pay to get back in. Hum, if I figure this out I will share because it is a neat idea for presenting information. I could see various uses such as:students creating an project for learning a concept in almost any curricular area, producing a pictorial accompaniment to a student composed writing piece, and the ideas are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment